Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Of Staff! =)

:: LOBBY :: Off-Topic

Go down

Application Of Staff! =) Empty Application Of Staff! =)

Post by larsson01 Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:30 pm

Hello! I would like to try on Staff. I've been playing flyff for 3-4 years. I playing Flyff 3-4 hours per day. Would I be Staff so I would definitely been inside a lot more, helping people, it is the ones I like to do. I would do very events. Make players happy. If you do not need any more Staff I exist until you need staff. I have been a Staff 1 time on my friends server, we had around 30-40 players per day. They did not like when I stopped .. But I was tired of the flyffet and wanted to switch to another. That's when I found this. Tried it 1-2 weeks. Then I noticed that they were many funny kind of players. And I like these kinds of players, the type was also true about my friend's server. I like to be online a lot and talk / helping people and I think they're fun to be very helpful. Funny thing, we need to take care Events / Guild siege and much more. So I hope you liked my Application. Very Happy

Sincerely Larssonhugo01.

So we'll see you guys InGame.

InGame name: Xaive Cool

If you have no voice of Staff. Please vote for me !, It would be nice Razz

larsson01

Back to top Go down